Here are a few pictures since my last update.
Here is Anthony eating
Pappy's breakfast. He would not eat for me but crawled in my dad's lap and ate almost all of his food.

Here is Anthony and our neighbor Belle. We just put together Anthony's new table he got as an early Christmas from Pappy and
KK and they wanted to have a snack.

Cold and Rainy time to play inside.

Here is Anthony and Carol laughing and playing. Anthony kept getting in her chair and would tell her to move over - "sit right here"!

Not sure if I posted this Anthony flipped his tractor over -
luckily Tony and I were right there and caught him but Tony grabbed the tractor so it wouldn't fall on him and ripped the hood off - now we have a
bungee cord keeping the hood on. Doesn't bother him in the least bit.

The Cold does not stop us from riding the tractor
1 comment:
Wow, I haven't been on the blog in a few weeks. I almost missed out. Looks like Tony's is a natural MacGyver (haha). I can't wait to see you guys this week. I'm excited to see what Santa is bringing me ha.
Post a Comment