Yvonne and me letting Anthony play with the tractor on the cake!

Carol telling a story...we are trying to find her a nice house on the lake so we can all crash at her place - she is so funny and the best cook!!!

Uncle Brian and Anthony

I bet you've cooled off now Ricky!!! Thanks - Anthony loved it.

Anthony just had the best time playing in the water with his Uncle Ricky

Gamma KK helping Anthony down the slide

WEE...so much fun!

Britt and Anthony

Anthony loved to watch the boys play their video games. Not sure how they were playing..but somehow each one had their own player but all four were playing against each other. Anthony is helping Britt. HA

Now this looks like trouble - Anthony has Papaw Doc wrapped up so tight he can get away with anything.....and they will both be laughing so hard!

Here's our 18 year old niece Paisli - going to College this fall!!! CRAZY - she had just turned 1 when I met Tony... when I went off to college.

Nanny and Anthony - what's so funny Nanny?

Not sure what Anthony and Gamma K are doing - looks like Aunt Mischele is trying to hold on! We hope your up and walking soon Mischele.

It appears Anthony has run over everyone with his tricycle - here he is with his Pappy

Ok, I think everyone has seen enough...I just kept seeing more and more good pictures.
One last video...This is the card that Anthony got from his Aunt Cindy - THANKS! He keeps playing it and playing it.....and playing it!! :)
Wow, what a difference another year has made. Tony and I have been so blessed - Anthony is doing great and growing like a weed. Thanks to the Lord above and to all of our family and friends that watch over us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment