Friday, July 23, 2010

Too Cool for School

Ready for the Major League?

Riding his 4-wheeler up Dixie's ramp
Too cool for School!! Hard to tell from the picture but he is wearing those cute blue jean diapers!
Future Movie Star?




We have been really busy since we got here. My good friend Wendy and her son Jackson, who Anthony loves to play with have kept us on the go. We have gone to the park several times this week as well as the library with the tiny tots reading and other activities. It has been so nice having friends here already!
Anthony and I went by Dr. Anthony's clinic where I worked when Tony was in Vet School and visited my friends there. That was the first time they met Anthony and he loved seeing the animals!! We are glad to be back here in Starkville and getting settled into our routine.
This week was Tony's first week and everything has gone well for him.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

Love the pictures. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I was off work for a couple of weeks and when I got back they had my office all messed up so checking emails and the blog hasn't been very easy. I have worked on the laptop computer and for some reason the blog wouldn't open on it at all. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend. Anthony, you better have lots of kisses ready for me.

Love you guys

Mischele