
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
WATERPARK!!
Tony and I took Anthony to the waterpark this weekend - it was so hot and are airconditioner was broken! It's fixed now :) Our good friend Trish met us there and it took all of us to try and keep up. He was a wild man.....not afraid of anything. I didn't get too many pictures because I do not have a water camera!! He went down the kids slide - which was not a baby slide by himself SEVERAL times - parents could not go down with them had to catch them at the bottom. A couple of times he went under as I was grabbing him and he would just come up and laugh and run and go again. We may have created a monster! He loves the park and slides and he loves the water!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment