Well the Rocconi household stays pretty busy...I am no longer working at the Bank. My efforts are going into packing. For those of you out there that may not know - Tony has been accepted into a Equine Surgical Residency Program at Mississippi State University! I am so proud of him - this is something he has always wanted to do and is not easy to get!! So the Rocconi's will be relocating back to Starkville, MS. We all dread the packing and moving but are really looking forward to being back in Starkville - we still have lots of great friends that live there.
So all you Bulldogs Fans out there come see us! Tony will start the middle of July so I have some time to get everything ready.
1 comment:
Alright an updated blog (haha). We had a blast with you guys the other weekend's. We wish we could have stayed around a little while longer graduation weekend, but we had a vacation to start. The pictures and the video's that you put on here are great. Thanks for sharing those with us. We love you guys.
Mischele & Brian
Post a Comment