Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First real official Hair Cut

I took Anthony this weekend for his first official hair cut. We have tried to trim it a couple of times and Mamaw Teresa cut some at Christmas but this was official his first trip to the salon!!

It was a cute place just for kids they had a barbie jeep for the girls and race cars for the boys as well as games for them to play.

Here is the before picture

WOW!! Look at that handsome man!!

He did ok, I hope he gets better he knew something was up when I put him in the car - I ended up having to sit him in my lap in a chair but that was ok. We had fun then went to Target shopping for supplies and toys!!

1 comment:

Mischele said...

He looks like a million bucks. It is pitiful that you guys are making this poor sweet baby do the work around the house. I'm turning you over. (haha).

Hope all is well with you guys. Same old thing just a different day around here.

Love you Guys
Mischele