For some reason, I couldn't view the videos. But the pictures are great. He looks like he is having a blast, no matter what it is he is doing. He is sooo sweet. I can't wait to see you guys again. I've been missing you. I'm so jealous of all the snow. I wish ours would have been alot and actually stuck around for a couple of days (ha). Well Love you Lots!!! Aunt Shel
1 comment:
For some reason, I couldn't view the videos. But the pictures are great. He looks like he is having a blast, no matter what it is he is doing. He is sooo sweet. I can't wait to see you guys again. I've been missing you. I'm so jealous of all the snow. I wish ours would have been alot and actually stuck around for a couple of days (ha).
Well Love you Lots!!!
Aunt Shel
Post a Comment