Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dirt

If anybody has ever been to my house and can remember the huge plant I had in this planter - well I got that plant while Tony was still in Vet School - it kept growing and growing - I can't tell you how many times I have re potted the plant as well as moving it from Mississippi to Louisiana to Florida and to Texas. Just the other day I went to cut off some of the old branches and when I moved the base of the plant the entire thing just fell over. I guess the roots had dry rotted or something. I was so sad it has made it all these years! I needed Tony to help me carry it outside to dump the dirt out and a couple of days went by and guess what it's coming back to life. I have one small leaf!!! Anthony never noticed the plant or played with it before but now if you put him down - he goes straight to it!!! Playing in the dirt - Tony always said he hoped Anthony would like to play in the dirt - well guess what......HE DOES!!!

No comments: