Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Play Area

Here is the video I promised of Anthony playing in his play area! This was taken on Friday. He just goes wild sometimes!!

On another note - Tony took Anthony to the pediatrician today for his 9 month check-up. He received an excellent report - growing like a weed!!! He was really impressed with his social skills and the fact that he is already pulling himself up. We go next week for follow-up with the Nephrologist.

2 comments:

gammakay said...

THAT IS GREAT! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE QUITE LIKE THAT. WILL HAD ONE BUT NOT SO WRAP AROUND. I COULD NOT TELL IF IT WRAPPED ALL AROUND HIM OR NOT. HE REALLY ENJOYS IT.

SEE YOU NEXT MONTH.
GAMMA KAY

Mischele said...

Oh my goodness. He loves that thing. Way to go Teresa. Looks like he gets his love of food from his Aunt Shel (haha). He shovels it in as fast as I do. He's growing so fast. What a handsome little devil.

Love you guys,