Wow, look I can kick my feet up.
For those of you who don't see Anthony - he loves to chew on cloth diapers. Always has one in his mouth. Here we are chewing.....

Trying to get his attention.....

Still trying to get a smile and for him to drop the rag....

Success...

Tony took him for his 6 month check-up last week and he received an A+ on his report. He has not gained as much weight as I thought but he also has not eaten that much in the last 2 weeks because he was sick and ear infection. He weighs 16.6 pounds and is 27.3" tall!!! Right now he is in the 90% for height and 25% for weight. Tall and skinny. Well, I don't know about the skinny part look at those cheeks and legs!
Have a great week! We go back to the allergist this week for a recheck of his skin.
1 comment:
WOW, you did get more diapers than I realized. That's great. My man is getting so big, he's taller than both of us isn't he?(haha). I'm glad he got such a great check up, now if the allergist would just find out the cause of the rash we'd be OKAY! I'm planning on coming your way in the next couple of weeks so we can go shopping and maybe I can push big man in the stroller.
Post a Comment